1. Compliance with laws and regulations
2. Personal information
“Personal information” shall refer to “personal information” as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and is information on living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email contained in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information such as an address or other description.
3. Efforts to protect the rights and interests of users
We are implementing the following as the main efforts to protect the rights and interests of individuals regarding the protection of personal information.
- (1) If requested by the person, we will suspend the sending of direct mail and suspend telephone recommendations.
- (2) We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope of the purpose of use. In that case, select a contractor who is deemed to handle personal information properly, and in the consignment contract, properly determine safety management, confidentiality and other matters related to the handling of personal information, and provide necessary and appropriate supervision. I will do it.
4. Purpose of use of personal information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- 1) Confirmation and response to inquiries received from other businesses
- 2) Contact, consultation, cooperation regarding transactions with other businesses Negotiations, contractual exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations regarding customers who have transactions with us
- 3) Providing recruitment information to applicants for employment, considering acceptance / rejection, and notification of acceptance / rejection decision
- 4) In addition to the previous items, provide information on our services
5. Use within the scope of the purpose of use
We will handle personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use described in the preceding paragraph.
However, if any of the following items apply, personal information (excluding information related to confidentiality of communications) beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified and announced in advance without obtaining the consent of the individual. May be handled.
- 1) When required by law
- 2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- 3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- 4) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in performing the affairs stipulated by law, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of
6. Proper acquisition
We do not collect personal information by deception or other fraudulent means.
7. Retention period
We will set the retention period of personal information within the range necessary for the purpose of use, and will delete the personal information without delay after the retention period has elapsed or the purpose of use has been achieved.
However, this does not apply if any of the following items apply.
- 1) When it is necessary to save in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
- 2) With the consent of the individual.
8. Safety management measures
We will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and will take necessary and appropriate safety management measures to protect it from unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, loss and damage.
9. Employee supervision
We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to employees so that personal information can be safely managed. In addition, we will provide employees with the education and training necessary to ensure the proper handling of personal information.
10. Inquiry window
We will respond promptly and appropriately to complaints and other inquiries from the individual regarding the handling of personal information.
For complaints and other inquiries, please contact below.
- Name of contact point: Kyoritz Advertising Agency Co., Ltd.
- Contact information for the contact point: 13-8 Araki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0007 TEL 03-3355-1911 FAX 03-3355-1919
11. Request for disclosure, etc.
If you wish to notify us of the purpose of use of personal information, or to disclose, correct, add or delete personal information, suspend the use of personal information, or suspend the provision to third parties, please contact the inquiry window specified in the preceding paragraph.
12. What to do if a leak occurs
In the event of leakage of personal information, we will take appropriate measures such as promptly notifying the customer of the facts.
13. Continuous improvement
We will endeavor to continuously improve the handling of personal information within the company through the establishment of internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information, employee education and the implementation of internal audits.